Friday, March 29, 2013

ICCSCM 2013


hELLo TO aLL

hAPPY fRIDAY ...hAPPY bEcOMMiNG wEEKeND...!!

hOW ARE yOU tHERe...i AM jUST fINE ANd hEAlThy.....



Just wanna share about my 2nd Conference take place at CitRus Hotel at Key Ell on 9 & 10 Februry 2013..
It was ICCSCM which stand for 

INTERNATONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND COMPUTATIONAL MATHEMATIC ,KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA 2013


iTS WAs sOOOO fUN AND FULL wIth knoWLEDge sharING....
i GAIN new expeRIENce THEre wITH ALL the pREseNTERs AND PRof AND assOcIATES pROF over there..


Apparently,  I am preSenTing My Paper Entitle 

GENERATING WEIGHTED APPROACH ON SUBJECTIVE EVALUATION USING FUZZY APPROACH 


what is the most important thing is..My Parent Was There..Suppoort me....
Thanks Mama and Ayah...Love Them!!! 


Upon registration....can you see???da Arab guys..they all presenting papers:)
We got bag,proceeding in thumb, and obviously Conference Certificate..
Food and 
Beverage are provided..auwwsome!!



There I am...sit beside kak Sham..Phd's candidate from UTHM Johor...presenting paper as well.She was so nice and easy going. Got 3 children but gigih nie wat Phd..already 3 years.Glad to meet her...and she inspired me a lot on doing my future PHD..yeah:)
There other presenters,all ARABIAN kay...only 3 of us who is Malaysian:)...all doing well....still morning kaan...tak ngantuk lg hekhek~~


I am Presenting...Bru start Title of my presentation...
Gabra plus nervous tak hingat...but stay cool....
!!My secret, got pen in your hand, and put all your nervousness on that pen...or else get one sensor lazer kay,i takdan nak bli lagi heee......settle!!!:)


There another view of me....yang lain duk dngar ntah faham ke tak...dun know!!heee


Tea break....Some chit chat with kak sha.....about future carrier.Because she is the lecturer of UiTM Johor. So ape lagi, dis is the chance to get link..mane tahu ley rekomen me to be part of the staff over there kaan..hee..verangan!!:)


Me....Chair for Session 3...New experience!!!hoyey..hoyey!!


Finally,everything settle...End of Conference of ICCSCM 2013...Everyone was waving say good Bye
My Mom sit behind just smile...I am the only gurl who left because I am the "Chair Woman" !!
Credit to Mama:always temankan yien walau duk belakang sekali hee:)

Very hectic day....but then I am so happy..Then I drove back to Kluang for 3 days and went back to Perlis..

Happy Ending tak???

Alhmdllah....



2 comments:

Ania said...

Blognya keren! Saya lihat bahwa kamu upload banyak foto. Apa kamu mau mengembangkan blognya lagi? Kunjungi page kami di: www.kumpulbagi.com Semuanya gratis, cepat dan tanpa limitasi. Kamu bisa upload sebanyak files (audio, video, pdf, jpg, dll.), membuat koleksi berkas dan bagikan dengan lainya. Kami tidak terhapus filenya dengan waktu batas. Coba servis kami tanpa registrasi:)

Ania said...

Salam kenal! Saya dari team Kumpulbagi. Blognya nice.
Jika Anda mau mempromosikan blognya lagi dan share files dengan gampang kunjungi page kami di: www.kumpulbagi.com
Semuanya gratis, cepat dan tanpa limitasi. Anda bisa upload sebanyak files (audio, video, pdf, jpg, dll.), membuat koleksi berkas dan bagikan dengan lainya.
Coba servis kami tanpa registrasi:)

Post a Comment